Saturday, March 24, 2007

Popper: Follow-up

Sorry, due to lack of a good night's sleep, I forgot to mention that I think Popper figured it all out! Well, maybe not everything -- he prob. couldn't accurately diagram rodent vulvae (I can) -- but come on! That's a big piece of the puzzle, is it not?!?! I'm EXCITED!!! I mean, Popperian science is the map by which humanity should plot the territory, not to blather all Korzybski-like at you -- I have been extremely delinquent in returning my 5th ed. copy of Science and Sanity to my local public library. Oh, I guess that makes me a "bad boy" -- being delinquent on returning it in addition to reading only 10 or so pages (10 enough pages to know of his quotation marks hang-up) of it becuz I'm "lazy". Ha, by your warped standards. Sometimes I question your standards.

Agree w. or challenge me! I welcome both sides of the coins you're all jangling in your pockets now, anxious hands liking the musical sound of your choice yet unmade: Loving-sympathetic-unity-of-existence-in-total-agreement heads or feisty-froggy-poopy-diapered-mad-at-the world-for-being-born-w.-flaky-tonenails tails? Or off-the-cuff ready w. a response but mulling over your approach: Hey, what'll my angle be? I'm sure it'll be great if you just put Jesus on the throne of your life!

No comments: